[VB] Help! Locked Up Engine that Ran 2 Weeks Ago - Puzzler

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 17:42:56 PDT 2021

Following up...

I looked at in a little more detail and it's binding between TDC and ~12
ATDC, which would seem to point to something binding as the piston is
coming back into the cylinder.  And the cylinder seems to be on there
pretty well (no wiggle when I attempt to move it by hand).

---
  "We are MoTown.  We are professionals.  We're here to get the job done."