[VB] [T2] Full length roof rack

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 12:15:23 PDT 2021

Ric,

Not sure if it helps, butI ended up buying aftermarket connectors for a
roof rack that I was building.  Something like that could probably be
adapted to this rack.

Let me know if you want me to send pictures or find the manufacturer name.

And: I'd love to see a picture of the rack.

Cheers,
   Tom
---
  "We are MoTown.  We are professionals.  We're here to get the job done."