[VB] Link Pin shims

Chris Dreike cdreike at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 16:38:47 PST 2020

Hi Guys,
I'm trying to fix a grindy squeal in the right front of my 64 delivery. I
took things apart and i'm not sure I have the correct information on the
numbers of shims that fit onto the link pins. I have an offset of 7.5mm.
The Muir and my Clymer books says 4 shims each side upper and 3 inner and 5
outer for the lower.  On the lower I have the 3 and 5. On the upper there
are only 2 and 2. The drawings in all the pubs are showing a bug spindle,
not a bus spindle. Anyone have a Bentley you could check on the shim
numbers for me?

Thanks,
Chris
64 DD Kamper Kit.