[VB] Cargo door, front door sag/alignment

Conrad Klahn conradk at mac.com
Mon Oct 14 08:00:41 PDT 2019

Hey all,

I have a new shop helping me out with putting my bus back together.

The cargo doors and front passenger door are needing alignment and the body guy is saying I need bushings to improve door alignment. I don’t recall ever seeing bushings for that purpose on the list of available parts.

Or will I need replacement hinges if there is an issue that can’t be corrected with adjustment?

Thanks,
Conrad