[VB] [T2] Hot engine

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Sun Dec 8 19:39:59 PST 2019

that's a fair point bob - and kind of leans toward my other point:  you
might just be under geared for your power.   a 1776 isn't generally
considered a torque monster.  that said, you mentioned 3rd @ 50 @ 3900
wasn't helping cool it down, so it's probably still something else.   (for
those that dont recall, a stock big nut bus turns 4000 @ 65, plus or minus
a margin from tire variances)