[VB] How to unsubscribe - re: Remove EMail

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Mon Aug 26 12:35:12 PDT 2019

Since the urls in the list footer are broken, and no one seems to be
manning the wheel lately (and I can't figure out how the apache config was
supposed to be setup to fix it, and dont have any idea how mailman stores
it's footer config..)

The correct URLs to access your mailing list preferences are (depending on
which list your subscribed to)

and

These are working at the moment.

In the event that those dont work for some reason, you can also send an
email to:

type2-request at type2.com

or

vintagebus-request at type2.com

in the body or subject of the email, put the word "unsubscribe"

(you can also send "help" to get an email with more options...)

If you unsubscribe without using your password (you can get it emailed to
you), you'll get a confirmation email that you'll need to reply to.

No one else can do it for you, though - you've gotta do the steps yourself.
 (at least, I have no idea or access to how mailman controls subscriptions)