[VB] Oldvolkshome - Jim Thompson

Joseph Clark jsclarkfl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 12:27:40 PDT 2019

Thanks, Jim!

Joe Clark himself still lives as well, albeit busless and lurking these
days.  (FWIW, my "foyer" tent is for sale, but shipping is a problem due to
the long poles so I've procrastinated on advertising it. Pmail if
interested.)

Best,
Joe
Joseph S. Clark                            jsclark.net
Communication | Instruction | Virtual | Visual