[VB] Wiring in '69 Singlecab

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Tue Mar 27 12:59:13 PDT 2018

Hey Guys,

I'm working on fixing the wiring under the dash. Well actually it is under where the dash is supposed to be. It was taken out for painting - so I figure now is a good time to address the wiring - while it is easily accessible.

I have gotten some decent quality shrink wrap/crimp on connectors. As I'm making repairs, and referring to the wiring diagram, I notice that my bus does not have that 9 connector flasher relay that I have heard so much about. The relay connection looks a bit more like the from August 1969 (1970 models) wiring diagram.

Is there an in between diagram?

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy