[VB] [T2] Potential Trip

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Sun Mar 4 09:02:17 PST 2018

I think I spoke too soon. I just went over some logisitics and time frame with my wife, and don't think it will be feasible to do the trip.

Too much driving for a short stint in CA. If we were staying in CA longer, then it might be worth it, but hard to justify the vacation time.

As for the AIRS - yeah, that is sort of a given - it has saved me a few times - and allowed me to meet some cool folks.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

’78 Westy
'69 Singlecab