[VB] [T2] Heater controls?

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Wed Nov 29 12:03:45 PST 2017

This is for my '78 Westy.

The controls at the heater boxes are working - I'm talking about another lever at the distribution box that is under the bus, around the area where the front seats are.

I just found the lever - it is at the top of the distribution box. Now I've found the old cable, and next step is to see if I can refeed it, and reconnect it.

I also just found a thread on thesamba - https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=646866 that talks about what I'm trying to figure out.

I can't figure out how to attach this distribution cable thing to the distribution box.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

’78 Westy
'69 Singlecab