[VB] Vw meetups

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Fri Feb 3 17:14:32 PST 2017

Hi Olive,
I'm planning on going to Santa Monica on Sunday. Hoping some of the
regulars will meet up with me here in Torrance for a cruise.
Weather is expected to be overcast and around 60F per the forecast.
Little chance of rain at about 10%.

I will also be going to OCTO in Long Beach on 2/11.

Cheers,
Chris
64DD Kamper Kit