[VB] [T2] Good News

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Tue Aug 29 18:09:09 PDT 2017

It is a ’78, but yes I hope it is the coupling as well.

All this time on the ’65 – now I’ve got to do some work that actually earns me some money for a little while – before going back to the ’78. Having given the description to my local mechanic – he thinks the problem is inside the transmission, and I’ll need to drop the engine and tranny.

I plan on looking at the coupling some more – while I get someone to shift. I’ll try to compare what I see that what I think I should see based on the input I’ve gotten from the list.  I will keep you posted, realistically won’t get to it until mid to late September. I’d like to get it figured out before the winter, when I take it off the road.

-Kevin Guarnotta

’65 Kombi
’69 Singlecab
’78 Westy