[VB] [T2] The Bus Movie

Old Volks Home oldvolkshome at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 04:23:47 PDT 2017

Just looked at my DVD library. I have an extra one I absent mindly bought
at a VW show for $18.  Still sealed, never opened.  Available to anyone for
what I paid for it via Paypal (ID jim96003 at gmail.com ) if interested.

Jim Thompson
84 GL 1.9 "Gloria"
84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt"
Full Timing From March 1999 To January 2012
oldvolkshome at gmail.com
http://www.oldvolkshome.com
Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jim-Thompson/100000710343835