[VB] The Bus Movie

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Tue Aug 22 19:06:58 PDT 2017

Anyone remember this movie, done by Damon Ristau a few years ago.

I was a sponsor - and had a copy of the movie. I've moved since then, and I thought it would turn up eventually. But I have not seen the DVD in a long time. I tried to contact Damon to find out how to get another copy, but have not heard back. I think I last asked in August of 2016...

Currently (due to my recent bus issues, and my stupidity) my wife is too nervous about me taking any trips with kids in the bus. She thinks we'll just spend all our time broken down on the side of the road. She doesn't like those adventures. I also jinxed myself a bit recently. She said "you spend more time under your bus than driving your bus" I said that is not true. But for the past couple weeks she has been right.

Anyway, I thought if we re-watched the movie it might get her grooving on the bus again...but now I can't find it. Any ideas....

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab