[VB] Double Door Electric Bus

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Tue Aug 22 13:39:16 PDT 2017

Let's see - my '65 ez-camper had been off the road for 2 years. But is becoming my daily driver, now that I've gotten it working again.

My '78 Westy was my summer daily driver - lots of trips between Boston and Woodstock, NH. Until I ran into transmission/shifting issues. Now that my '65 is working again, maybe I can address the shifting issues on the westy.

My '69 singlecab was taken off the road last spring, with the intent of restoring it, fixing the front nose that was smashed, and addressing all the rust (more rust than I realized). That was a summer daily driver until then. Whenever I think I've got some time saved up to work on it - the one I'm driving requires some attention.

By summer daily driver - I mean I drive them until salt shows up on the streets.

Was writ" Hey all you lurkers and regulars,

Let us know when or where you last drove your bus!"

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab