[VB] [T2] Good News

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Mon Aug 14 13:07:49 PDT 2017

Hi Kevin,
Does this engine have a carburetor? I had something similar happen to me. The shaft that holds the acceleration pump together fell out! It's on the passenger side of the carb.
I replaced it, but the problem was still there. I replaced the diaphragm in the pump and the problem went away. Even a pinhole will cause problems!

Bob