[VB] Aux Battery

John Garland johnpg82 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:28:15 MST 2016

I use a battery isolator for my secondary battery but I believe it charges
in parallel.

This is the one that I have I have a 120a alternator and 400w of solar
which is another 45a that is why I got the 200a isolator.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00316GNYM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

-

*John Garland*
Director of Software Development

John at PresentELearning.com <john at presentelearning.com>
5301 North Federal Highway
Suite 150
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Cell:561-419-4024

*Watch for our Upcoming Conferences in 2015-2016:*

•  *Desert Foot 2015 Conference*, Sheraton Phoenix Downtown, Phoenix, AZ - Nov
18-20, 2015 <http://desertfoot.org/>
•  *Superbones Superwounds East 2016 Conference*, Teaneck Marriott,
Teaneck, NJ - Mar 18-20, 2016 <http://www.superbonessuperwoundseast.com/>

•  *Residency Education Summit East 2016*, Teaneck Marriott, Teaneck, NJ - Aug
12-14, 2016 <http://www.resedsummiteast.com/>

•  *Residency Education Summit Midwest 2016*, Hilton Chicago Oak Brook
Hills, IL - Sept 16-18, 2016 <http://www.resedsummitmidwest.com/>

•  *Desert Foot 2016 Conference*, Sheraton Phoenix Downtown, Phoenix, AZ - Oct
19-21, 2016 <http://www.desertfoot.org/>

•  *Superbones Superwounds West 2016 Conference*, M Resort, Las Vegas, NV - Nov
17-19, 2016 <http://www.superbonessuperwoundswest.com/>