[VB] Forward from Larry Chase Re: Jim Thompson

vwbus at ckoon.org vwbus at ckoon.org
Sat Jan 30 17:59:06 MST 2016

I showed up on the lenti list about one year later…  and within weeks, Jim had answered questions for me.  He has continued to do so all the way through our latest email exchange last summer!
Some of the  newer folk  might not recognize his name, but the various Lists have all profitted from his generous and generously-shared knowledge, as has any one  using
a repro part he had a hand in making.

Please consider tossing in what you can.

https://www.gofundme.com/jimthompson <https://www.gofundme.com/jimthompson>

Craig K
65 pritschenwagen
70 neunsitzer