[VB] FWIW on blasting...

Conrad Klahn conradk at mac.com
Thu Jan 21 19:40:17 MST 2016

FWIW,

I had my bus soda-blasted and painted, and now 3-4 years later the paint is failing (chipping, cracking, splitting). It’s been in my garage the entire time. I’ll have to have it redone again this year.

Sand blasting is asking for warped metal due to the heat.

I like the thought of water blasting, and there are probably some blasting media, like walnut shells, that are probably ok but tell me who is willing to spend hours and hours taking their time to do that. I haven’t ever found anybody.