[VB] [T2] Crankshaft pulley

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sun Feb 21 21:58:35 MST 2016

After removing the bolt, Another removal trick is to gently heat a tight
pulley adjacent to the crank shaft using a propane torch. You should not
have to heat it very much. Just run the torch at a low setting and go
around and around the root of the pulley 4 or 5 times at about 2-3
seconds per revolution. Then pull.

Chris.
64 DD Kamper Kit.

PS. Had a great time at the OCTO show in Long Beach, CA. Again, nearly
300 splitties showed up! See www.octo.org.