[VB] gasoline smell

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sun Aug 28 22:40:49 PDT 2016

Rusty,
Indeed there is a limited number of place where gas can leak. How about
the hoses? Did you examine the line where it passes through the sheet
metal (tank to pump)? Always a danger that the sheet metal will
eventually wear through the metal line if you have the original still in
your bus, or a rubber line that was used to replace it. And as you said,
maybe the sender seal or the vented gas cap. How about the vacuum line
from the carb to the dizzy?

What carb are you using?

Chris
64 DD Kamper Kit