[VB] folding table leg ...

John Dillon johndillon at johndillon.com
Tue Oct 13 04:55:23 MST 2015

I’m looking for a bracket that can attach to a table that mounts on a door … so the table folds down when not in use and you lift it up and it clicks into place … there is a cabinet that attaches to ‘kitchen’ cabinet on maybe a 74 … the table folds down when not in use and when you open the sliding door you can lift up the table and access things in the spice cabinet … the leg on one of those would likely work. I’d really like two from an early westy but i’ll be happy with whatever works … so long as it looks good ..

If anyone has a source for a repro … please let me know

jdd