[VB] Bug-O-Rama discounts for list members

notorious_a_u_b_ notorious_a_u_b_ at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 16:47:41 MST 2014

Hey List-Members! I'm lucky enough to be able to bring a bunch of parts to Bug-O-Rama this Memorial day weekend to help my GF sell. If you tell us you're from the Vintage Bus List, you'll get a discount. 2 tons of parts, plus buggy fiberglass, early to late Bug, mystery motors& some vintage type 2. Parts are already going out super cheap,& you'll get 'em for even less. See us in a white Dodge Sprinter Van w/ trailer. I'm wearing a black "north bay aircooled" club t shirt, grey Dickies,& black Starter hat. My name's Aubrey, we hope to see you there, Aloha!