[VB] [T2] 15" TIres

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Mon May 12 20:20:39 MST 2014

Here is The Samba thread on 15" radials. Seems there is also a thread
on 15" bias ply tires.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=132211&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=tires&start=0

Interesting read. The NEXEN SV820 seems to be the winner. Too bad they
went out of production now 2 years ago. Sounds like the tires may be
available from Tires-easy.com per a Feb. 2014 post. Looks like these
may be the very last LT tires that would fit our 15" wheels.  Next
choice is the P205/75R15 series tires available from multiple sources.

"Nexen SV820 LT195R15" 8 ply "D" rated radials from Tire-easy up in
Vancouver."

Chris
64DD Kamper Kit.

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."