[VB] 59/60 tranny

John Yust yust at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 17:30:02 MST 2014

Bus trannys have slightly higher 4th gears than bug trannys to account
for the reduction gear boxes. If you want an even lower 4th gear than
you already have in the bus, I guess that would be OK, but I think the
bus 4th gear is a lot better. You need the low gears to get going, but
not as much when cruising.

John

On 6/2/2014 4:59 PM, John Dillon wrote:
> It be nice to have a newer tranny - how would a newer bug tranny work with small nut redux boxes?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jun 2, 2014, at 3:00 PM, vwbrain at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> john buy a rebuilt bug tranny and transferr all your parts to it

---