[VB] camper interior ....

John Dillon johndillon at johndillon.com
Thu Jul 17 20:22:23 MST 2014

so i’m in the process of putting a camper interior in a 60 … I was attempting to find the ‘best’ fridge for my purposes … Engl, Waeco, Dometic, Norcold, Truckfridge, Vitrifridg??? blah blah blah … who knows what’s best .. and at the end of the day i’m sure none are ‘best’ they all have good points and bad points … but I’m convinced portable is the way to go … i just found this link from gowesty that sort of explains my rational for going with a portable fridge … also, i like the idea of simply pulling it from one bus and into another  … http://www.gowesty.com/library_article.php?id=1086

anyway … I picked up a waeco cf 50 (I know, I know, you’re thinking … wtf … is this guy a teacher or something throwing that kinda dough around - but I found it used) … anyway, the waeco is amazing … amazing … i shuts off before it kills my battery … its gets really cold fast if I hit the ‘turbo’ amazingly cold … but its really pretty big … i kinda wish i had a cf 40 or something smaller … ah well …