[VB] collector car insurance

Bob Wohl bob.wohl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 09:42:36 MST 2014

I singed through Classic Car Insurance for $158 a year on my 67. It was a
running project at that time and I've done a huge amount of work so I need
to change this. I believe I told them 5k miles a year and 10k coverage
which is way to low.  I think I may switch to grundy's MVP that David threw
out there. I'm going to have to call them up to get more details on that
"infrequent" bit.

Thanks,
Bob