[VB] split window bus builder

Bob Wohl bob.wohl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 09:33:01 MST 2014

Hey all,

Just wanted to share a web app I built for some friends. In case you
haven't seen it passed around yet, I know Everrett put it up on facebook a
few weeks ago. My friends do some cool work restoring VWs and some of their
work has been winning the big shows lately.

Anyways, here's the link.

http://brickhausrestorations.com/wp-content/busbuilder/

I'm not sure I will be making changes or doing any other vehicles. I drew
up a bug for airkewld a while back that he never paid me for (his usual MO
I hear) that I'm tempted to use but meh... To much time... Although, I'm so
happy with my rack that I got from Kahuna Brendan that I'm almost convinced
to draw a bunch of his racks to put on here...  We'll see.

However, I am loving all the "you need to do double cabs and single cabs!"
and "This sucks! There's no squareback or ghia option!?" Time is money and
I'd rather be working on my cars than working for free drawing and coding
them! I do work in trade though! Ha! ;-)

Thanks,