[VB] [T2] Radio, DIN Opening & Rip Van Winkle

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Thu Feb 6 23:24:24 MST 2014

Robert,
I always enjoy your learned rants. Keep them coming.

I will be attending the OCTO show this Saturday in Long Beach, CA.
Go to www.octo.org for details.  Should be around 250-300 split window
buses.

Hope to see some of you busketeers! Stop by and say howdy!

Cheers
Chris
64 DD Kamper Kit

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."