[VB] Radios

John W. Morris dasbusking at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 22:55:19 MST 2014

Since I am still rolling with six volts, I just use a rechargeable blue tooth speaker, synced up with my phone. I did find a place on the interwebs that sold a conversion to transform your vintage radio a modern digital blue tooth beast. You keep the old school looks but get the modern techie stuff. I was interested until I watched the demo on YouTube, because you have all these modern things on a radio with two knobs it was like opening a safe to operate the thing. Turn the knob to the right and count to five, etc.etc.etc.... I guess you would get used to it, if I remember it was spendy as well. Good luck finding the perfect head unit for your bus!

Sent from my iPad