[VB] Diagnosing bad fuel pump

John Anderson wvukidsdoc at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 13:52:20 MST 2013

Wow Clara, prior to that recent movie I don't know anyone today would have even known who he was.  Didn't they used to play the footage of that on "the agony of defeat" on wide world of sports?  I wonder how the movie was, probably a typical overblown Ron Howard bit, did you see it?

Appropriate discussion for me as I've been driving my beater '97 Chevy C1500 irregularly over the summer and kept smelling gas and finally bent down to look yesterday to note the pool of gas being pumped from the rusting tank to filter lines by the high pressure FI pump.  And of course I just filled it a month (2 drives) ago and it has 3/4 of 25 gallons in it.  I always have a friggin full tank when these things happen.

John