[VB] 1600 sp …

claralw at aol.com claralw at aol.com
Fri Oct 4 08:18:36 MST 2013

ah, I thought I heard you say you had some headwork done at some point.
125K w/ o taking the longblock apart is impressive.
Then again, I don't really know how long an engine lasts.    It seems so variable.  Most people I ask haven't had the car long enough to put many miles on it.   Especially now that an ACVW is rarely a daily driver.

regards, Clara