[VB] 66-67 wiring works manual

VWBrain at aol.com VWBrain at aol.com
Thu Oct 3 12:36:48 MST 2013

no but do have this
http://www.vintagebus.com/wiring/   later  md

In a message dated 10/3/2013 1:20:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bob.wohl at gmail.com writes:

Hello,

Anyone happen to have the wiring instructions for  66-67 bus from Wiring
Works? I have the harness and no instructions. I have  the wiring diagram
and it will help but everyone I know who's installed one  of these raves
about the instruction manual that Bob sends with. I plan to  call Bob later
but I am trying to start this project tomorrow. From what  I've been told,
Bob doesn't have an online presence at all.

Thanks  in  advance!
vintagebus  mailing  list
vintagebus at type2.com