[VB] need photo for middle back seat mount

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Tue Nov 26 18:14:54 MST 2013

Jamie,
Thanks for the link~!!!  Almost TMI!  There are 32 pages of messages
and tons of photos. I think I found what I need!

Cheers!!
Chris

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."