[VB] [T2] engine oil pump / second oil cooler , engine improvement

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sun Nov 10 16:45:10 MST 2013

If you look at the Gene Berg site, there is a wealth of great
information.
Click Christophe's link below and then cruise around.

Chris

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."
-