[VB] floor plan …

John Dillon johndillon at johndillon.com
Sat Jun 29 16:57:28 MST 2013

so …. i'm looking for the absolute best floor plan for a 59-61 pop top camper (pop-top has been cut in and works great) … i'm having a really hard time …I'm prepared to spend the dough to have a local cabinet maker/boat builder make it for me. I've been leaning towards a devon style but I like the idea of a z-bed …. I also like the idea of a bigger rear facing seat which houses a water container and a fridge/ice box … I like so33 but i do prefer the z-bed …. i'm keeping my original interior panels and my fake mohair head-liner …. i have a 78 and an 82 and have never cooked in either … so i don't think i'd ever cook inside so a stove isn't necessary … anyone have any opinions on the absolute best floor plan?

jdd