[VB] redux: Porsche Pulley

claralw at aol.com claralw at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 21:41:10 MST 2013

Actually the smaller gen pulley does make the engine run too cold in cold weather.
Even with the thermostat in place.
Give it a try next winter.
 Personally I think it is too cold when the oil temps maybe reach 170 when freeway driving for an hour, then drop when I get off the freeway.

When it is 90 F out I think it will be okay to run the small pulley.