[VB] redux: Porsche Pulley

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Mon Jul 22 19:32:59 MST 2013

Good point Clara,
Since I have CHT and I can also monitor oil temp. I can keep an eye on that.

BTW, I will have to do a few more runs swapping the pulleys to get the oil temp difference.

Chris Dreike
310-214-2175

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and he can think for a lifetime."