[VB] [T2] what went wrong?

John Yust yust at comcast.net
Wed Dec 18 06:46:22 MST 2013

Bob probably meant that both valves should have clearance in that original post when he said "open". Both valves open isn't TDC. Both valves will be open (no clearance and rocking) on #3 when #1 is at TDC if you need a way to check. Make sure that's right, then clean your points with something like brake cleaner and set the gap to 0.016". Static time like he said and it should start.

John