[VB] [T2] what went wrong?

Ric Jablonski ricjablonski at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 20:01:43 MST 2013

Update, I thought this would be a easy fix for this list. :-(

009 still in. Replaced the condenser. No change.

Condition: test light from neg pole of condenser to ground stays lit. No
change when engine turned by hand. This has to be  a clue.

If all adjustments were way off, I should still  at least get spark?
Correct??