[VB] what went wrong?

Steve Duncan stevdunc at starbucks.com
Tue Dec 17 16:35:36 MST 2013

Had the same problem my '66.  Running a Petronix pointless, started backfiring and then nothing the next day.  Swapped coils... nothing... swapped in an old 009 and she started right up.  Rebuilt the Petronix with a new igniter, put it back in... nothing... Poured myself a cocktail and scratched my head... Would love to hear others input!

Steve Duncan
manager, facility operations & services
Starbucks Coffee Company
Direct: 206/318-5240  Cell:  206/459-3347  Fax: 206/318-3404

SSC Facility Services
This communication is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me and immediately delete the communication from your system.