[VB] one week to the BNNTA camping weekend...

Bill Bowman bill at bnnta.com
Sat Aug 24 12:48:49 MST 2013

Hi all,

In exactly one week from now many of us will assemble for the long Labor Day holiday weekend to attend the BNNTA VW camping weekend.  It will be held in the group campground inside the Indian Creek Recreational Area right smack on huge Mark Twain Lake!  I leased the entire campground, so I can restrict access to the event to only Volkswagen models (any VW model or era of VW) and there will be plenty of room for any VWs.  We'll have an informal Bus show with awards, door prizes, a scenic road tour over to historic Hannibal, MO on the Mississippi River, campsite fun, etc right on the Lake.

We hope that you can make plans to join us!  For more info, go to our simple website: http://www.bnnta.com where you will also find a map link to help you locate the site of all the fun next weekend.  We hope to see you very soon, enjoy the ride!

Bill Bowman
www.bnnta.com