[VB] the upcoming Buses By The Arch #28 VW camping weekend...

Bill Bowman bill at bnnta.com
Fri Aug 16 07:31:21 MST 2013

Just thought you might want to know:

"Buses Nowhere Near The Arch #28" (B.N.N.T.A.)

when:  Friday August 30th thru Monday September 2nd, 2013
where:   the entire "group" campground at the Indian Creek Recreation Area located right on huge Mark Twain Lake, which is about 30 miles southwest of Hannibal, Missouri.

Any and all VW's are welcome to enjoy this BNNTA family-oriented camping event. Featuring VW camping right on a 22 mile long lake, an informal VW Bus show, a fun and highly competitive best individual and best group campsite decoration contest, a scenic countryside caravan on Saturday over to discover the sights of historic Hannibal, MO (the childhood hometown right on the Mississsippi River of Samuel Clemens, a.k.a. "Mark Twain"), Bus show awards and door prizes, campfire activities, etc.  Our campground is lakeside, so bring your watertoys (canoes, kayaks, etc.).  BNNTA is held in a beautiful Corp of Engineers built/managed campground with very nice facilities, clean bathrooms and nice shower facilities, a playground and a huge pavilion for our sole use.  We restrict access to the campground to only VWs, so you won't wake up in the morning staring at the side of a motorhome, just the beautiful sight of VWs of all types sprawling off into the distance!  The "total" event/camping fee for each VW for the entire four day weekend is only $30.  Yep!  A total of only $30!  And if you have something VW related that you want to donate to the door prize pile, please bring it along.

You can check out our simple web site for more event details and info:   http://www.bnnta.com

We hope that you and your VW can join all of us for the long holiday weekend!

Your hosts,

Bill & Kathryn Bowman