[T2] Cylinder Heads

Norm Vincent norm at rostotski.com
Thu Jun 10 17:01:35 PDT 2021

Hey everyone!

I’m really grateful for this email list. I have a 1972 Westfalia with…you guessed it. No engine! I recently found a used 1.7 ltr that I just dropped off to a mechanic to look over. I fear the heads may need to be replaced. I hear that the 1.7 heads are crazy expensive. I also have a 2.0 ltr that needs a complete rebuild. Where is everyone getting their heads and other engine parts?

I’m in Canada and at the most Easterly point in North America (Google it, you will love it here)! Lol

Thanks!