[T2] Happy New Year

Troy Wical troy at wical.com
Mon Jan 4 22:37:00 PST 2021

He’s being a bit modest :) To shed a little light, the dark closet that the type2.com <http://type2.com/> server has been living in for the past several years…. Is going away. We’re moving and Tyler graciously (and quickly I might add) gave our little slice of transporter heaven a new home to make sure things stayed online and available. Should things go awry for some unforeseen reason feel to throw and email to troy at wical.com <mailto:troy at wical.com>

Thank you Tyler, and happy new year to everyone!

Peace,
Troy