[T2] speeded-up vid of 'T1' engine

Chris Dreike cdreike at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 16:19:28 PDT 2020

Hey Bob,
The carb in the video looks like a Weber Progressive. Note the distributor
with a vacuum can. Most likely an SVDA. Single Vacuum Dual Advance.
These seem to work well on VW engines in general. Better than the 009's.
The Progressives tend to have a flat spot when used with an 009. It can be
tuned out, but its a compromise. Look on Aircooled.net for more info.

Cheers,
Chris
64DD Kamper Kit, fuel injected, formerly Weber progressive with 009.
71 sunroof. with SVDA and a 34 carb.