[T2] 71 front spindles

Chris Dreike cdreike at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:40:16 PDT 2020

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the info. Yes a booster would be nice. Short of that, the pivot
point on the brake arm can be moved up to increase the leverage by about
20%. I did this on my splitty. A very noticeable difference in braking
effort. I have photos if anyone would like to see. I also posted onto The
Samba at one time. Search for Improved Brakes under VWBusNut. Photos are
posted with a description.