[T2] EGR wiring detail needed

Dave Horrigan davehorrigan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 12:03:22 PDT 2020

Hi folks,

I'm in the process of redrawing the 1978/79 wiring diagram, both for the
sake of my eyesight and for the benefit of the wider bus community. I just
have a scanned copy that has been around for a long time, and some of the
detail is illegible.

Can anyone tell me what is going on with the wiring around the EGR circuit,
current tracks 73 & 74? I can see the ECU pins 23 and 24, and a connector
T1j. It looks like there is a black wire from pin 23 that doesn't go
anywhere. There is also a wire from pin 24 to T1j but I don't know what
colour it is (looks white). There is also a black wire from T1j to the EGR.
I can't tell what gauge any of these wires are.

I would be very grateful if anyone can help with these details.

Dave