[T2] Type 4 parts recommendation

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Sun Nov 29 13:08:42 PST 2020

Listees:

I am hoping for suggestions for two things:

1) A recommendation for a source for type 4 parts, in particular the
clutch, pressure plate and alternator.  I am preventatively replacing the 2
liter engine in my panel bus and I want to install the best parts so it
will go until I am to old to climb into it :)

2) I recall some discussion on the list about properly installing the
clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing to avoid chattering.  My
existing installation sometimes chatters so badly I have to start over.
Other times not at all.

Thoughts?

Dave
--