[T2] clutch slipping

Bob accessys at smart.net
Thu Nov 19 19:26:59 PST 2020

you did first (and easiest) repair and it works often.
but buy a new clutch AND throw out bearing and start reading up on the
Bentley manual on how to swap out a clutc.   changing clutch is fairly
easy and I always reccomend changing the throwout bearing at the same
time.

I have an automatic and haven't driven a clutch in many many years so I am
sure some of the other old hands will jump in.

the 73 is easier than the big type 4 engines from what I have heard.

good luck
Bob